0203 397 8891
Open today: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Nestled among 47 hectares of beautiful gardens and white sandy beach, Sardinia’s luxurious Forte Village is where nature, fine dining, sport and wellness unite to create an unforgettable healthy holiday experience. With world class personal training and well-being activities, Forte Village provides expert insight into how to reach your long term wellness goals through fitness and nutrition. Experience the 21 different restaurants, with cuisine prepared by some of the best chefs in the world and Michelin starred chef as Heinz Beck. Keep active with an unparalleled range of sports academies from dance and boxing to tennis and cycling, and enhance your well-being further with unique treatments and therapies available at the luxury spa.
Accommodation at Forte Village offers a choice of 5 five-star hotels and three 4-star hotels, plus 13 luxury villas. With hotel options of terrace, balcony or garden patios, opening out onto luxuriant tropical gardens or providing sea views, there is something for everyone. Apartments and suites within the secluded villas can be connected or separated to create larger or more compact accommodation as required. All accommodation offers extra services such as a British-style Butler, Chef or Chauffeur.
- Golf (nearby)
- Paddle tennis
- Jet skiing
- Paddle boarding
- Personal training
- Cooking school
Offering a sanctuary of tranquillity and relaxation, unwind with an exclusive wellness programme with a multitude of luxury spa treatments at the Aquaforte Thalasso and Spa, founding home of the Italian school of thalassotherapy. Revive with treatments offering a combination of seawater and soothing marine mud, whose therapeutic properties are activated by the sun and magnesium salt. A centre of well-being, the Aquaforte Thalasso and Spa offers everything from an Ayurvedic park, to a specialist medical spa and herbalist health bar.
Forte Village offers the experience of world class facilities and wellness advice in ultimate luxury, as you focus on reaching your health and fitness goals. Complement sport and fitness with a refreshing wellness menu, providing delicious organic food from the Forte Village’s own orchard and vegetable garden. Rejuvenate your well-being with an abundance of treatments and therapies at the Aquaforte Thalasso and Spa; from wellness circuits to Ayurvedic treatments, you’ll leave feeling refreshed and re-energised.
- 15% off + maximum of 2 children free of charge when sharing with 2 full paying adults for stays between 9 April 2022 - 22 July 2022 and 20 August 2022 - 4 November 2022 (Under 13 years of age; Book by 31 May 2022)
- 15% off room rates for stays between 9 April 2022 - 22 July 2022 and 20 August 2022 - 4 November 2022 (Book by 31 May 2022)
- Guests receive €200 per room per stay towards food and beverage and Leisure land activities (Any repeat guest in the last 4 years from 2018)
VIP treatment with the following:
- A bottle of sparkling wine and a basket of fruit
- One a la carte meal
- One complimentary meal in one of the Gourmet restaurants per person per stay
- Unlimited complimentary entrance to the Aquaforte Spa
Forte Village VIP Package
For just €80 per person per day the VIP package entitles you to:
- Complimentary entry to the Aquaforte Spa
- Entry to selected restaurants without paying the normal upgrade fee (a supplement may apply to some restaurants and are subject to reservation and bookable locally)
- Free windsurfing and sailing (lesson not included)
Set in a 116-acre green park Forte Village is a rare place designed for both adults and children. The expansive resort stretches out across the white beaches of Sardinia’s south coast and is home to eight distinct hotels, an array of sports academies, shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities which are sure to keep the whole family entertained. This exquisite resort also offers the…